Breakaway’s Mission: Possible
July 10 – 14
Breakaway Mission: Possible will have your kids talking about camp all year long! Your Secret Agent’s first mission is to transform their summer from saying, “Mom, I’m bored” to sliding down slip-n-slides, racing through obstacle courses, dancing and singing, creating arts and crafts, making new friends, and learning about the love of Jesus all in one place! Don’t miss out on this amazing experience.
Kids register by grade and will rotate through all stations: Rally, Story, Creative Arts, Recreation, Small Group and Snack. Each day a character trait is introduced like…Listen, Follow, Find, Receive, and Share. Bible stories will bring the character trait to life and help kids apply this trait to their own life.
Preschool kids will participate in our age appropriate, high energy and fun Pre-K Camp that includes Rally, Bible story time, Art, Recreation, Snack, and Small Group time.
Kids ages 4 through 5th grades (Must turn 4 by 6/1/17)
375 Meadowlark Dr.
Berthoud, CO 80513
July 10 – 14, 9a-12p
For kids to grow in character, friendship and faith
Early Registration (through June 4):
Registration (through June 30:
Late Registration (through July 10):
FIRST DAY OF CAMP REMINDERS
- Please show up 5-10 minutes early for check-in and please arrive at noon/8:30pm for end of the day check-out.
- We ask that you have your child use the restroom before you sign them in.
- Wear your Breakaway t-shirt everyday.
- In order to get your child off campus each day after camp, you will be required to present your Security Card to a security team member at any exit. You will receive your Security Cards from your child’s leader on the first day of camp when you sign your child in.
- “Closed-Toed” shoes are required for ALL participants.
- Please apply plenty of sunscreen and send a dry towel each day with your child.
- There is no need to pack a snack as we will provide one for each student.
- If your child has food allergies we strongly recommend that you provide an alternative snack for them. The parent should give the snack to the child’s leader at the time of check-in.
- If your child carries an Epi-Pen please have them give it directly to the leader at check-in. The leader will carry it with them throughout the day and call First Aid to administer if necessary.
SIBLING DISCOUNTS/VOLUNTEER DISCOUNTS
We do not offer discounts for multiple siblings or for children of volunteers. We try to keep our overall costs down for all children. We also do not charge our Adult and Senior High volunteers any t-shirt or supply fees. We know many adults are giving up valuable work time to serve at Breakaway. We cannot run these amazing camps without you.
SNACKS & ALLERGIES
Our camp snack menu will be posted at the registration table at camp and emailed out to families prior to the start of camp. If your child has food allergies, please provide an alternative snack for him/her.