Breakaway Extreme’s Mission: Possible
July 24 – 28
Breakaway Extreme takes camp to the next level. Its activity-based camp where elementary kids get to choose and participate in one of four great tracks like:
- Extreme Ultimate Rec -Take your physical fitness to the max with challenges like Nerf battle grounds, warrior dash, RZR rides, and the ultimate obstacle course!
- Extreme Creative Art – Express your creative side with activities including messy creative painting, cupcake challenge, and upcycle art compilation projects.
- Extreme STEM – You’ll use Science, Technology, Engineering and Math to create experiments, learn how science is all around us, and yes blow some things up!
- Extreme Performing Arts – Do you crave the spotlight? In this camp, you’ll get to shine with singing, dancing, and drama/theater!
Pick a track that fits your kid perfectly! With the track system, each track contains similar activities that campers will participate in. Campers will rotate through activities (within each track they choose) throughout the week, giving them more variety in their camp experience! As well as participating in our tracks, campers will be placed in small groups spending time learning about how much God loves them! Daily character traits are introduced like…Trust, Persevere, Cooperate, Believe, and Hope. They will experience multiple activities; learn important skills, character traits and most importantly, faith and friendship! Each day will start and end with a high-energy rally that features amazing music, drama and the Breakaway Dancers!
Preschool Extreme campers will participate in our age appropriate, high energy and fun Pre-K Extreme Camp where they experience all rotations including: Rally, Bible story time, small group time, Extreme Art, Extreme Rec, Extreme Science and snacks.
Kids ages 4 through 5th grades (Must turn 4 by 6/1/17)
375 Meadowlark Dr.
Berthoud, CO 80513
July 24 – 28, 9a-12p
For kids to focus on specific camp category, grow in character, friendship and faith
Early Registration (through June 4):
Registration (through June 30:
Late Registration (through July 24):
FIRST DAY OF CAMP REMINDERS
- Please show up 5-10 minutes early for check-in and please arrive at noon/8:30pm for end of the day check-out.
- We ask that you have your child use the restroom before you sign them in.
- Wear your Breakaway t-shirt everyday.
- In order to get your child off campus each day after camp, you will be required to present your Security Card to a security team member at any exit. You will receive your Security Cards from your child’s leader on the first day of camp when you sign your child in.
- “Closed-Toed” shoes are required for ALL participants.
- Please apply plenty of sunscreen and send a dry towel each day with your child.
- There is no need to pack a snack as we will provide one for each student.
- If your child has food allergies we strongly recommend that you provide an alternative snack for them. The parent should give the snack to the child’s leader at the time of check-in.
- If your child carries an Epi-Pen please have them give it directly to the leader at check-in. The leader will carry it with them throughout the day and call First Aid to administer if necessary.
SIBLING DISCOUNTS/VOLUNTEER DISCOUNTS
We do not offer discounts for multiple siblings or for children of volunteers. We try to keep our overall costs down for all children. We also do not charge our Adult and Senior High volunteers any t-shirt or supply fees. We know many adults are giving up valuable work time to serve at Breakaway. We cannot run these amazing camps without you.
SNACKS & ALLERGIES
Our camp snack menu will be posted at the registration table at camp and emailed out to families prior to the start of camp. If your child has food allergies, please provide an alternative snack for him/her.